Friday, October 21, 2005

Sometimes...you just wanna have fun, eh?

I really don't know anything about blogging or what I should put in a blog. Hell, I don't even know where the word 'blog' comes from. What I do know, however, is that most of the major minds in business and technology are utilizing blogs to get out their thoughts and to reach out to the general public, giving them you a mix of opinion and real fact.

What I plan to accomplish in this blog is to give you a taste of what's in my head. Give you a little window into my world, if you will. This won't be like a mySpace account or Facebook account. This site will have real info and you will enjoy reading it! Damnit!

First order of business: I finally received my 250 GB Lacie External Harddrive designed by F.A. Porsche. I also got a PCMIA Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS sound card for my laptop. Honestly, it is SO much better than the generic soundcard that Dell stuck into my computer. I can't believe how long I have lived without it. And, yes, if you couldn't tell, I have become an extreme audiophile over the past couple of weeks here in lovely Waterville, ME. The cold must be getting to me? Well, sonny, the cold is yet to come biting at my ass. I'll tell you when this happens. Probably when I'm stuck in an igloo somewhere out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home