Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It's freakin snowing!



Yeah, that was last week. The first snow of the season. It was awesome. Today, however, looks crappy. Wet, foggy, and a tad cold. Sounds almost like San Francisco, doesn't it?

From now until next Monday, I shall play the waiting game. The "waiting game," you ask? Yes. The "waiting game." Here on out it shall be a blitzkrieg of looking over Calculus so that I can finish a two hour test in a little under an hour and a half. Crazy? Yes. Stupid? Maybe. Foolish? Just a little. Necessary? ABSOLUTELY. You see, I am in a bit of a predicament. My math teacher Monsieur Professor Hideo Nagahashi would not allow me to take the test any earlier than 2:15pm to be 'considerate to the other department professors.' Well, you know what? F THAT. But I could not say that in front of him, so I merely nodded and agreed with him with a twinkly smile slapped on my face. 2pm? That's not too bad, you might think...seeing as your flight might be later that night, like maybe 7 or 8pm. Well, I got news for you, bucko. It's at FREAKIN' 5:15pm. So, as a recap, I got a two-hour test starting at 2:15 (and even that time is going to fluctuate...2:20?, 2:30? Maybe.) and a flight leaving at 5:10. If I was a regular math student, I would be finished at 4:15 which would make my departure from Colby College a bit too late. I don't want to cut it too close, so I want to be done with the test by 3:45. HAHAHA. I have called upon the Math geniuses in the UHS Class of 2006 to will me their math powers for the duration of the test in which I will start to glow an unhealthy sheen of yellow...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry. Adding my own comment now. Firstly, everything from me after I am not a peach was typed by Byron and Avneet. Also, my math ability is being sent your way. And I'll spread the word to other people.
Oh, and try to get a photo of yourself glowing please...

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home