Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It's freakin snowing!



Yeah, that was last week. The first snow of the season. It was awesome. Today, however, looks crappy. Wet, foggy, and a tad cold. Sounds almost like San Francisco, doesn't it?

From now until next Monday, I shall play the waiting game. The "waiting game," you ask? Yes. The "waiting game." Here on out it shall be a blitzkrieg of looking over Calculus so that I can finish a two hour test in a little under an hour and a half. Crazy? Yes. Stupid? Maybe. Foolish? Just a little. Necessary? ABSOLUTELY. You see, I am in a bit of a predicament. My math teacher Monsieur Professor Hideo Nagahashi would not allow me to take the test any earlier than 2:15pm to be 'considerate to the other department professors.' Well, you know what? F THAT. But I could not say that in front of him, so I merely nodded and agreed with him with a twinkly smile slapped on my face. 2pm? That's not too bad, you might think...seeing as your flight might be later that night, like maybe 7 or 8pm. Well, I got news for you, bucko. It's at FREAKIN' 5:15pm. So, as a recap, I got a two-hour test starting at 2:15 (and even that time is going to fluctuate...2:20?, 2:30? Maybe.) and a flight leaving at 5:10. If I was a regular math student, I would be finished at 4:15 which would make my departure from Colby College a bit too late. I don't want to cut it too close, so I want to be done with the test by 3:45. HAHAHA. I have called upon the Math geniuses in the UHS Class of 2006 to will me their math powers for the duration of the test in which I will start to glow an unhealthy sheen of yellow...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Chalupa said...

Fuck. You are ugly. Like some ugly thing that is ugly. Ugly homo....You're so ugly with your uncut hair. Ugly McUglysens. Shit. Ugly. U. G. L. Y. O7> 06 (note from jess- only mathematically, of course). your German title makes no sense. your language is silly! Who the hell are you anyway? Some gurl named Jess showed me this site...It's kinda ugly...UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY


-Avneet

Additional stuff from Jess--Pick up your phone, and I am not a peach and I like ducks. And crackers. And\

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Jess said...

Sorry. Adding my own comment now. Firstly, everything from me after I am not a peach was typed by Byron and Avneet. Also, my math ability is being sent your way. And I'll spread the word to other people.
Oh, and try to get a photo of yourself glowing please...

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home