Friday, December 30, 2005

Christmas in the City by the Bay

[A pic of the big Christmas Tree down by SF Union Square.]


Well, I hope everyone is enjoying their respective winter breaks...I know I am.

I had a pretty sweet Christmas, very laid back with family coming over to the house and enjoying a day together.

I've been going to downtown SF a lot these days, I really don't know why, but I guess the allure of an urban setting is getting to me being stuck in the rural backalleys of Maine for some time now. I also had to do a bit of shopping, so I guess that explains it. ;-)

I'm ready for a rockin' New Years...are you??!?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Insert Name Here said...

That's a beautiful Christmas tree! I read your comment you wrote about CES 2006 as well and found it really interesting because my boss was at CES as a press analyst! I, however, had to comment on the Christmas tree one because I love Christmas. Have an awesome year!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home