Thursday, December 08, 2005

Voltes V!!!!!!


[EDIT: This was supposed to be posted a long time ago. I never got around to it, and i never really completed the study. Oh well.]



So, I have been taking surverys of people born over the course of 5 years: 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, and 1990. What I have been doing is typing out words and then letting them respond with a yes or no depending if they recognize that word. If yes, they tell me what it is all about or something they associate it with. Here are some interesting findings from a person born in 1990:

Transformers - child's toy that morph
Thundercats - sounds like a sports team
The Greatest American Hero - Franklin D. Roosevelt
Perfect Strangers - book or Simon and Garfunkle song
David the Gnome - no response
He-Man - anime thingy that i've seen in video stores, a muscular dude
Quantum Leap - very scientific sounding
Growing Pains - old tv show
The Commish - sounds familiar
The Wonder Years - no response
Full House - YES
Voltron - NO
Star Trek: TNG - of course.

INTERESTING...NO?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although it's been awhile since I've seen Voltes V, I've always remembered it and cherished it as a part of my childhood growing up in the Philippines. I remember really being crushed as a kid when it got banned. I remember when Marcos was ousted and some of the more popular robot cartoons came back, like Daimos (which I remember actually completed it's story arc), but Voltes V, although it did come back briefly, I don't think ever completed it's run, or at least I didn't get to see it before going off to the States for college.

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home