Saturday, February 18, 2006

Proposed Summer Project

Okay guys, here's the deal:

It took me...umm...let's see...about six and half months of living in another place to finally realize how beautiful the City of San Francisco is. Thus, as homage to my great home city of San Francisco, I plan to buy a DSLR camera before summer and document every single part of San Francisco through a photo blog similar to the San Francisco Daily Photo blog. Being a summer project, I only have a short time period of 2-3 months to take pics before I retreat back to the frigid wasteland of the Northeast. Planning will take a couple of weeks and I'm lucky to have some friends to help me with this project.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Kellett said...

I hear you on this one. Good luck on the summer project then... I too realize how much I like SF and I haven't even been away more than a few weeks.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home